Did you know 94% of buyers do some form of online research before purchasing products? Homebuilders, designers and homeowners alike turn to the Internet to research the construction and remodeling materials that will go into their home – whether it’s to visually inspect a product, find certain functionality they desire or scan the energy ratings to meet local regulations. Those searches represent a small but significant part of the more than 1 trillion searches conducted on Google each year.
At Windsor Windows & Doors, our goal is to provide value during every step of the home building and/or renovation process. We understand how important online research is during the planning stage, as well as after the purchase. For the past several months, Windsor has been quietly working away to build a useful new website that will meet the needs of our two distinctive audiences:
1) The homeowner, who wants to learn about our company, research our products, and select the perfect options and accessories to meet their needs.
2) The industry professional that needs easy access to technical information such as sizing information, performance data and specifications.
Here’s how you can use the new Windsor website to help make a stunning and energy efficient home:
- Architectural Reference Information – get precise architectural elevations, sizes and product specifications
- Energy Performance Search Tool – find the specific product with the performance you need
- Installation Instructions – download step-by-step guidelines for installing all products
- Parts & Service Information – see illustrations of various components to find replacement parts
- Windows & Doors 101 – discover how to select the best product for each application
- Photo Library – find inspiration for your next project
- Product Details – research the unique features and benefits of Windsor products
- Warranties – get details on our window and patio door warranties
- Case Studies & Testimonials – hear from professionals who have successfully used Windsor products and see photography from intriguing projects and product applications
- Stories of Interest – read stories about exciting Windsor projects from across the country
- Dealer Locator – find the nearest Windsor distributor, complete with Google map & driving directions
- Careers – submit resumes and inquire about employment opportunities
The fresh layout, responsive design, dynamic photography and intuitive navigation will make it easy to find whatever you need, regardless of your role in the home construction process.
The new design allows viewers to see the information on any electronic device… desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. You can easily find resources, whether you’re on a job site or viewing from home. You can maneuver throughout the site by scrolling and swiping, similar to a mobile application.
The new Windsor Windows & Doors website is scheduled to launch in early April. Go to windsorwindows.com first when you begin your next project.